- 更多例句： 下一页
- The snowflakes melt the moment they touch one 's hand .
- The crowd melted away when the storm broke .
- His heart was softened and melted into tears .
- In these altitudes , snow never melts .
- In other words, the ice begins to melt .
- the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid; "the power failure caused a refrigerator melt that was a disaster"; "the thawing of a frozen turkey takes several hours"
同义词：thaw, melt, thawing
- becoming liquid
Melting, or fusion, is a physical process that results in the phase transition of a substance from a solid to a liquid. The internal energy of a substance is increased, typically by the application of heat or pressure, resulting in a rise of its temperature to the melting point, at which the ordering of ionic or molecular entities in the solid breaks down to a less ordered state and the solid liquefies.