- 更多例句： 下一页
- His message was not very happily worded .
- He told me to pass the message on to you ..
- His latest message has clinched the matter .
- The package should n't carry written message .
- She delivered the message with full force .
- a communication (usually brief) that is written or spoken or signaled; "he sent a three-word message"
- what a communication that is about something is about
同义词：content, subject matter, substance
- send a message; "There is no messaging service at this company"
- send as a message; "She messaged the final report by fax"
- send a message to; "She messaged the committee"
A message in its most general meaning is an object of communication. It is a vessel which provides information.