- 更多例句： 下一页
- They were pioneers in the field of microsurgery
- The doctor said permanent dermal pigmentation is a form of microsurgery
- Chinese journal of microsurgery
- Repair of the severe open injury to the lower limb by microsurgery
- Observation of vocal polyps treated with co2 laser and laryngeal microsurgery
- surgery using operating microscopes and miniaturized precision instruments to perform intricate procedures on very small structures
Microsurgery is a general term for surgery requiring an operating microscope. The most obvious developments have been procedures developed to allow anastomosis of successively smaller blood vessels and nerves (typically 1?mm in diameter) which have allowed transfer of tissue from one part of the body to another and re-attachment of severed parts.