- 更多例句： 下一页
- Put the table right in the middle of the room .
- There is a table in the middle of the room .
- I had little to do with the middle east .
- The current is swiftest in the middle of the river ...
- He broke off in the middle of a sentence .
- between an earlier and a later period of time; "in the middle years"; "in his middle thirties"
- of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages; "Middle English is the English language from about 1100 to 1500"; "Middle Gaelic"
- equally distant from the extremes
同义词：center, halfway, midway
- being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series; "adolescence is an awkward in-between age"; "in a mediate position"; "the middle point on a line"
- put in the middle
- the middle area of the human torso (usually in front); "young American women believe that a bare midriff is fashionable"
- an intermediate part or section; "A whole is that which has beginning, middle, and end"- Aristotle
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
同义词：center, centre, heart, eye
- time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period; "the middle of the war"; "rain during the middle of April"