- She looked at herself critically in the mirror .
- She was sitting at her mirror in a robe .
- The mirror dropped and broke with a crash .
- The surface of the water is as smooth as a mirror .
- People just started gloomily into the mirror .
- polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- a faithful depiction or reflection; "the best mirror is an old friend"
- reflect or resemble; "The plane crash in Milan mirrored the attack in the World Trade Center"
- reflect as if in a mirror; "The smallest pond at night mirrors the firmament above"