- 更多例句： 下一页
- It seems to be his mission to help others .
- The squadron flew a reconnaissance mission .
- My mission in life is to help poor people .
- That is a synthetic combat mission .
- She was charged with an important mission .
- the organized work of a religious missionary
- a special assignment that is given to a person or group; "a confidential mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"
- an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing mission"
- a group of representatives or delegates
同义词：deputation, commission, delegation, delegacy
- an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
同义词：missionary post, missionary station, foreign mission