- The snowflakes melt the moment they touch one 's hand .
- There is a lot of flu going round at the moment .
- At any moment they may break the veil .
- Wait a moment , let me give you a demonstration .
- For a moment she felt slightly hurt .
- having important effects or influence; "decisions of great consequence are made by the president himself"; "virtue is of more moment than security"; "that result is of no consequence"
- the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
- a turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force)
- at this time; "the disappointments of the here and now"; "she is studying at the moment"
同义词：here and now, present moment
- a particular point in time; "the moment he arrived the party began"
同义词：minute, second, instant
- an indefinitely short time; "wait just a moment"; "in a mo"; "it only takes a minute"; "in just a bit"
同义词：mo, minute, second, bit