- 更多例句： 下一页
- The teacher is talking to the monitor .
- One new monitor is also needed .
- As a monitor , he has many duties outside his study .
- The frequency and amplitude of vibration are monitored .
- The use of topical anesthetics should be closely monitored .
- any of various large tropical carnivorous lizards of Africa and Asia and Australia; fabled to warn of crocodiles
同义词：monitor lizard, varan
- a piece of electronic equipment that keeps track of the operation of a system continuously and warns of trouble
- electronic equipment that is used to check the quality or content of electronic transmissions
- display produced by a device that takes signals and displays them on a television screen or a computer monitor
- someone who gives a warning so that a mistake can be avoided
- someone who supervises (an examination)
- keep tabs on; keep an eye on; keep under surveillance; "we are monitoring the air quality"; "the police monitor the suspect''s moves"
- check, track, or observe by means of a receiver