[ 'məutə ]发音: 用"motor"造句
- auxiliary motor or motor generator: 辅助电动机或电动发电机组。是一种用来 ...
- electric motor (electro motor): 电动机，电马达
- electric motor motor electrico: 电动机
- What is the power delivered to the motor ?
- Henry fixed the motor which had cut out .
- The whine of the motors jangled her nerves .
- He is buying up shares in general motors .
- He gunned his motor at the stoplight .
- causing or able to cause motion; "a motive force"; "motive power"; "motor energy"
- conveying information to the muscles from the CNS; "motor nerves"
- travel or be transported in a vehicle; "We drove to the university every morning"; "They motored to London for the theater"
- machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion
- a nonspecific agent that imparts motion; "happiness is the aim of all men and the motor of all action"