- 更多例句： 下一页
- He'd only get a mouthpiece to spring him .
- This newspaper is [acts as] the mouthpiece of the government .
- That is a newspaper which is merely the mouthpiece of the tory party .
- Remus might easily have been a mouthpiece for southern self-pity .
- This newspaper is the mouthpiece of the government
- the aperture of a wind instrument into which the player blows directly
- the tube of a pipe or cigarette holder that a smoker holds in the mouth
- an acoustic device; the part of a telephone into which a person speaks
- (especially boxing) equipment that protects an athlete''s mouth
- a part that goes over or into the mouth of a person; "the mouthpiece of a respirator"
- a spokesperson (as a lawyer)