[ 'mju:zik ]发音: 用"music"造句
- into the music: 走入音乐
- music by: 配乐
- the music: 乐音乐队; 音
- I could hear music playing on the radio .
- He did not welcome the sound of music .
- Her interest in music has begun to flag .
- He can write music that really swings .
- He is recording music from the radio .
- musical activity (singing or whistling etc.); "his music was his central interest"
- punishment for one''s actions; "you have to face the music"; "take your medicine"
- any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds; "he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
- an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
Music is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Its common elements are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture.