- 更多例句： 下一页
- Mutation are produced by a number of chemicals .
- Spontaneous and induced mutation occur with animals viruses .
- If the heterocaryon does grow then the mutations are probably non-allelic .
- Suppression is called intragenic when both mutations are within the same gene .
- Both frameshift and missense mutations can be suppressed by intragenic suppressors .
- a change or alteration in form or qualities
- (genetics) any event that changes genetic structure; any alteration in the inherited nucleic acid sequence of the genotype of an organism
同义词：genetic mutation, chromosomal mutation
- (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
同义词：mutant, variation, sport
In genetics, a mutation is a change of the nucleotide sequence of the genome of an organism, virus, or extrachromosomal genetic element. Mutations result from unrepaired damage to DNA or to RNA genomes (typically caused by radiation or chemical mutagens), from errors in the process of replication, or from the insertion or deletion of segments of DNA by mobile genetic elements.