- mutual: adj. 1.相互的。 2.〔口语〕 ...
- right: adj. 1.右，右方的，右侧的，右 ...
- mutual will: 相互遗嘱
- These mutual right of inheritance strengthened the autonomy of the gens .
- She has had the mutual right of this building , want take out her name can agree through hers only
- We have already perused and agreed to accept all terms and clauses relevant to mutual rights and duties stipulated on the fcr
- Article 11 a railway transport contract shall be an agreement in which the mutual rights and obligations between the railway transport enterprise and the passenger ( s ) or shipper ( s ) are defined
- Fourth , carry on the basic principles such as integrating law over the whole country , steady pattern of managing system , self - governing by residents , etc . fifth , it is necessary to establish the basic rules of estate management law which may include establishment of mutual rights and obligations between the company and residents , and ascertain the procedure of disputes , etc . the rationalization of estate management as an important matter concerning the national economy and the people ' s livelihood can benefit the prosperity and stabilization of towns