mutual rights and obligations中文什么意思
- mutual: adj. 1.相互的。 2.〔口语〕 ...
- right: adj. 1.右，右方的，右侧的，右 ...
- obligation: n. 1.义务；职责，责任；负担。 ...
- Article 11 a railway transport contract shall be an agreement in which the mutual rights and obligations between the railway transport enterprise and the passenger ( s ) or shipper ( s ) are defined
- Fourth , carry on the basic principles such as integrating law over the whole country , steady pattern of managing system , self - governing by residents , etc . fifth , it is necessary to establish the basic rules of estate management law which may include establishment of mutual rights and obligations between the company and residents , and ascertain the procedure of disputes , etc . the rationalization of estate management as an important matter concerning the national economy and the people ' s livelihood can benefit the prosperity and stabilization of towns