[ 'neiʃən ]发音: 用"nation"造句
- nation the: 民族报
- the nation: 国家报; 或“民族; 民族报
- nation to nation all the world: 全世界所有的国家
- 更多例句： 下一页
- They swindled the nation of a million .
- We are bound to many nations by alliances .
- The dispute was referred to the united nations .
- Watergate was bound to rock the nation .
- European nations are relatively modest in size .
- the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation''s mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation''s capitol"; "the country''s largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
同义词：state, country, land, commonwealth, res publica, body politic
- a federation of tribes (especially Native American tribes); "the Shawnee nation"
A nation may refer to a community of people who share a common language, culture, ethnicity, descent, or history.World Book Dictionary defines nation as “the people occupying the same country, united under the same government, and usually speaking the same language”.