- 更多例句： 下一页
- The orchestra played the national anthem again .
- He is a french national working in italy .
- He is a probable for the national team .
- Travel was a function of national wealth .
- This involves an increase of the national debt .
- concerned with or applicable to or belonging to an entire nation or country; "the national government"; "national elections"; "of national concern"; "the national highway system"; "national forests"
- limited to or in the interests of a particular nation; "national interests"; "isolationism is a strictly national policy"
- of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country; "national hero"; "national anthem"; "a national landmark"
- of or relating to nationality; "national origin"
- characteristic of or peculiar to the people of a nation; "a national trait"
- inside the country; "the British Home Office has broader responsibilities than the United States Department of the Interior"; "the nation''s internal politics"
同义词：home, interior, internal
- owned or maintained for the public by the national government; "national parks"
- a person who owes allegiance to that nation; "a monarch has a duty to his subjects"