- 更多例句： 下一页
- Round his neck he wore a green shawl .
- He saved his own neck by fleeing the country .
- She wore a diamond heart around her neck .
- The urethra originates at the neck of the bladder .
- Monty felt sweat dripping down his neck .
- an opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer; a part of the garment near the wearer''s neck
- a narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form; "the banjo had a long neck"; "the bottle had a wide neck"
- the part of an organism (human or animal) that connects the head to the rest of the body; "he admired her long graceful neck"; "the horse won by a neck"
- a cut of meat from the neck of an animal
- a narrow elongated projecting strip of land
- kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; "The couple were necking in the back seat of the car"
The neck is the part of the body, on many terrestrial or secondarily aquatic vertebrates, that distinguishes the head from the torso or trunk. The adjective (from Latin) signifying "of the neck" is cervical (though this more frequently used to describe the cervix).