1.否定的,否认的；拒绝的 (opp. affirmative)； 反对的,反面的；消极的。
2.(opp. positive) 【电学】阴的,阴性的；负的；【数学】负的；【摄影】底片的；【医学】阴性的。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The negative pressure loop should be noted .
- The exponent is a fraction or negative number .
- Electrical positives attract electrical negatives .
- Do a blow-up of this corner of the negative .
- Congress has assumed some negative functions .
- expressing or consisting of a negation or refusal or denial
- characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or resistance; having no positive features; "a negative outlook on life"; "a colorless negative personality"; "a negative evaluation"; "a negative reaction to an advertising campaign"
- reckoned in a direction opposite to that regarded as positive; "negative interest rates"
- not indicating the presence of microorganisms or disease or a specific condition; "the HIV test was negative"
- involving disadvantage or harm; "minus (or negative) factors"
- having a negative charge; "electrons are negative"
同义词：electronegative, negatively charged
- designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions; "negative criticism"
- having the quality of something harmful or unpleasant; "ran a negative campaign"; "delinquents retarded by their negative outlook on life"
- less than zero; "a negative number"
- vote against; refuse to endorse; refuse to assent; "The President vetoed the bill"
- a piece of photographic film showing an image with light and shade or colors reversed
- a reply of denial; "he answered in the negative"