- 更多例句： 下一页
- We want to live in the neighborhood of london .
- The neighborhood of the railway is a drawback ..
- Local gangs terrorized the neighborhood .
- We live in a rather rich neighborhood .
- The thing had become a neighborhood affair .
- people living near one another; "it is a friendly neighborhood"; "my neighborhood voted for Bush"
- a surrounding or nearby region; "the plane crashed in the vicinity of Asheville"; "it is a rugged locality"; "he always blames someone else in the immediate neighborhood"; "I will drop in on you the next time I am in this neck of the woods"
同义词：vicinity, locality, neighbourhood, neck of the woods
- an area within a city or town that has some distinctive features (especially one forming a community); "an ethnic neighborhood"
- the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of''); "it was going to take in the region of two or three months to finish the job"; "the price is in the neighborhood of $100"