- 更多例句： 下一页
- She had the nerve to say i was cheating .
- I screwed up my nerve for one more try .
- Her clever tongue gets on one's nerves .
- I was just a bundle of nerves at the moment .
- I lit a cigarette to calm my nerves .
- impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn''t believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
同义词：boldness, brass, face, cheek
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven''t got the heart for baseball"
同义词：heart, mettle, spunk
- any bundle of nerve fibers running to various organs and tissues of the body
- get ready for something difficult or unpleasant