- a nest of: 一窝, 一套
- on the nest: 在抱窝
- the nest: 夺命蜂巢; 猎豹行动
- The coast line was crowded with u-boat nests .
- It 's an ill bird that fouls its own nest ...
- The cuckoo lays its eggs in other birds' nests .
- Density exceeded 100 nests per mile .
- The primrose is set off by its nest of green .
- a kind of gun emplacement; "a machine-gun nest"; "a nest of snipers"
- furniture pieces made to fit close together
- a gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality; "a nest of thieves"
- a cosy or secluded retreat
- a structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- gather nests
- move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position; "We cuddled against each other to keep warm"; "The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"
同义词：cuddle, snuggle, nestle, nuzzle, draw close
- fit together or fit inside; "nested bowls"
- inhabit a nest, usually after building; "birds are nesting outside my window every Spring"
A nest is a place of refuge to hold an animal's eggs or provide a place to live or raise offspring. They are usually made of some organic material such as twigs, grass, and leaves; or may simply be a depression in the ground, or a hole in a tree, rock or building.