净利, 纯利, 利润净额+更多解释...
- The net profit amounts to 20 dollars per ton of ore .
- Net profit attributable to equity holders of the parent
- The net profit amounts to twenty dollars per ton of ore
- Net profit attributable to oridinary equity holders of the company
- Net profit per account and net loss per account
Net profit, also referred to as the bottom line, net income, or net earnings is a measure of the profitability of a venture after accounting for all costs. In a survey of nearly 200 senior marketing managers, 91 percent responded that they found the "net profit" metric very useful.