- 更多例句： 下一页
- There is no news about this matter so far .
- The news sent a thrill of joy to my heart .
- The news does not seem to upset him .
- The news today is so far scanty, but good .
- He wanted to tell the news to the world .
- the quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins; "the judge conceded the newsworthiness of the trial"; "he is no longer news in the fashion world"
- a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary; "we watch the 7 o''clock news every night"
同义词：news program, news show
- information about recent and important events; "they awaited news of the outcome"
同义词：intelligence, tidings, word
- informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone; "it was news to me"
- information reported in a newspaper or news magazine; "the news of my death was greatly exaggerated"
NeWS (Network extensible Window System) was a windowing system developed by Sun Microsystems in the mid-1980s. Originally known as "SunDew", its primary authors were James Gosling and David S.