[ 'nju:speipə ]发音: 用"newspaper"造句
- in the newspaper: 在报上
- on newspaper: 论报刊
- the newspaper: 这家报社
- We must not run a newspaper behind closed doors .
- Some newspapers have critiques of new books .
- This newspaper printed the whole story .
- The news has been published in the newspaper .
- A newspaper headline caught his attention .
- the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher; "when it began to rain he covered his head with a newspaper"
- a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements; "he read his newspaper at breakfast"
- a business firm that publishes newspapers; "Murdoch owns many newspapers"
同义词：paper, newspaper publisher
- cheap paper made from wood pulp and used for printing newspapers; "they used bales of newspaper every day"
A newspaper is a periodical publication containing news of current events, informative articles, diverse features, editorials, and advertising. It usually is printed on relatively inexpensive, low-grade paper such as newsprint.