1.夜，夜间；夜晚 (opp. day)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Do you go to the botanical garden every night ?
- They were soon blotted out by the night .
- Harriet slept at hantfield that night .
- His night vision is not quite good enough .
- He whipped off three new songs last night .
- darkness; "it vanished into the night"
- the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit; "three nights later he collapsed"
- the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- the time between sunset and midnight; "he watched television every night"
- the period spent sleeping; "I had a restless night"
- a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- a shortening of nightfall; "they worked from morning to night"
Night or nighttime is the period of time between the sunset and the sunrise when the Sun is below the horizon. This occurs after dusk.