- 更多例句： 下一页
- There are palpable mobile axillary nodes .
- Lymph nodes are enlarged and easily palpable .
- An antinode is midway between two nodes .
- A path is a sequence of distinct nodes .
- They had at least one source or input node .
- (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- the source of lymph and lymphocytes
同义词：lymph node, lymph gland
- (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- any thickened enlargement
- a connecting point at which several lines come together
In general, a node is a localised swelling (a "knot") or a point of intersection (a vertex).