- 更多例句： 下一页
- I request them to stop making such a noise ..
- I was confused by the loud noise in the room .
- There must be a threshold of thermal noise .
- The neighbours complained of the noise .
- Noise will probably not hurt the airstream .
- the quality of lacking any predictable order or plan
同义词：randomness, haphazardness, stochasticity
- incomprehensibility resulting from irrelevant information or meaningless facts or remarks; "all the noise in his speech concealed the fact that he didn''t have anything to say"
- the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience; "modern music is just noise to me"
- a loud outcry of protest or complaint; "the announcement of the election recount caused a lot of noise"; "whatever it was he didn''t like it and he was going to let them know by making as loud a noise as he could"
- sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound); "he enjoyed the street noises"; "they heard indistinct noises of people talking"; "during the firework display that ended the gala the noise reached 98 decibels"
- electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
In common use, the word noise means any unwanted sound.