- 更多例句： 下一页
- A is the nominal output of the auxiliary signal .
- All nominal outputs of the shift register are 1 .
- He could not realize their nominal closeness .
- The nominal diameter has little significance in sediment transportation .
- Nominal diameter is the diameter of a sphere of the same volume as the given particle .
- of, relating to, or characteristic of an amount that is not adjusted for inflation; "the nominal GDP"; "nominal interest rates"
- pertaining to a noun or to a word group that functions as a noun; "nominal phrase"; "noun phrase"
- relating to or constituting or bearing or giving a name; "the Russian system of nominal brevity"; "a nominal lists of priests"; "taxable males as revealed by the nominal rolls"
- existing in name only; "the nominal (or titular) head of his party"
- named; bearing the name of a specific person; "nominative shares of stock"
- insignificantly small; a matter of form only (`tokenish'' is informal); "the fee was nominal"; "a token gesture of resistance"; "a toknenish gesture"
In linguistics, a nominal is a part of speech in some languages that shares features with nouns and adjectives.