- If not diagnosed early , the infant ' s physical and mental deelopment could be delayed
- Doubt seems hepatitis case not diagnose or before eliminating , should intermit works formerly
- Most of the patients got antibiotics anyway - - but it was just 86 percent of the patients who tested positie for flu , compared to 99 percent whose flu was not diagnosed right away
尽管如此，绝大部分患者还是接受了抗生素治疗。只有86 %患者检测为流感阳性，而99 %流感患者并非立即诊断。
- Results among 402 patients with acute appendicitis studied , 7 . 5 % failed to be diagnosed by routine pre - surgery physical examination : 4 . 0 % were definitely diagnosed later by using ultrasonography and 3 . 5 % were not diagnosed until abdominal incision
结果本组资料显示，用常规检查术前未明确诊断急性阑尾炎的占7 . 5 % ，通过超声波检查又确诊4 . 0 % ，只有3 . 5 %病人剖腹探查。
- Prof fentiman added : " half the men who get breast cancer in the united kingdom are not diagnosed until their cancer is very advanced , and men are dying unnecessarily because they are unaware of the symptoms or because they are too embarrassed to seek help .
芬蒂曼还说： “英国许多男性都是在病情恶化后才被最终诊断出患有乳腺癌的，这是因为他们忽视病情或害怕尴尬而不去就医的结果，本可以避免的死亡却没能避免。 ”