NOTE ＝noe of the above 把选票上的名字全勾掉。n.
- The notes of the air throbbed deep and full .
- There's a phony note in her letters .
- The note taker blows a piercing blast .
- The natives are noted for their hospitality .
- Was the note written on hotel stationery ?
- a characteristic emotional quality; "it ended on a sour note"; "there was a note of gaiety in her manner"; "he detected a note of sarcasm"
- a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there"
同义词：short letter, line, billet
- a comment or instruction (usually added); "his notes were appended at the end of the article"; "he added a short notation to the address on the envelope"
- a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound; "the singer held the note too long"
同义词：musical note, tone
- a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling; "there was a note of uncertainty in his voice"
- a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank); "he peeled off five one-thousand-zloty notes"
同义词：bill, government note, bank bill, banker''s bill, bank note, banknote, Federal Reserve note, greenback
- a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time; "I had to co-sign his note at the bank"
同义词：promissory note, note of hand
- high status importance owing to marked superiority; "a scholar of great eminence"
同义词：eminence, distinction, preeminence
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
同义词：observe, mention, remark
- make a written note of; "she noted everything the teacher said that morning"
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words"
- observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction"
同义词：take note, observe