1.【语言学】名词。 abstract [material,common,proper,collective,individual] nouns 抽象[物质、普通、专有、集合，个体]名词。 countable [uncountable] 可数[不可数]名词。 a noun of multitude 群体名词〔例：Are your family all well?〕。 a noun of action 动作名词 〔arrival, confession〕+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Latin nouns have case , number and gender .
- Informally , it is possible to use a plural noun .
- They can only be used before the noun .
- I have already remembered five nouns .
- The noun " vendor " is much more common than the verb .
- the word class that can serve as the subject or object of a verb, the object of a preposition, or in apposition
- a content word that can be used to refer to a person, place, thing, quality, or action
A noun is a part of speech typically denoting a person, place, thing, animal, or idea.