- 更多例句： 下一页
- They say that she is a hard nut to crack .
- Out in the sticks? don't be nuts .
- He can not play football for nuts !
- The squirrel makes a store of nuts for the winter .
- I am not asking joe to become a diet nut .
- a small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens; "she kicked him in the balls and got away"
同义词：testis, testicle, orchis, ball, ballock, bollock, egg
- someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction; "a golf addict"; "a car nut"; "a bodybuilding freak"; "a news junkie"
同义词：addict, freak, junkie, junky
- a whimsically eccentric person
同义词：crackpot, crank, nut case, fruitcake, screwball
- usually large hard-shelled seed
- half the width of an em
- gather nuts