- 更多例句： 下一页
- Nasa officials opened a broad inquiry .
- David 's father is a government official .
- The officials did not want to release the body .
- They are the official school outfitters .
- The official was impeached for taking a bribe ...
- having official authority or sanction; "official permission"; "an official representative"
- of or relating to an office; "official privileges"
- verified officially; "the election returns are now official"
- (of a church) given official status as a national or state institution
- conforming to set usage, procedure, or discipline; "in prescribed order"
- someone who administers the rules of a game or sport; "the golfer asked for an official who could give him a ruling"
- a worker who holds or is invested with an office
An official is someone who holds an office (function or mandate, regardless whether it carries an actual working space with it) in an organization or government and participates in the exercise of authority (either his own or that of his superior and/or employer, public or legally private).