1.油；油类；油状物〔一般是不可数名词，表示种类时则用 pl. 如：vegetable and animal oils 植物油和动物油〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- It was fueled by oil in enormous quantities .
- A great deal of the talk was about oil .
- You should hold on to your oil shares .
- The axle does n't work smoothly. it needs oiling .
- The machine works fine if you oil it .
- oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist
同义词：oil color, oil colour
- any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants
- a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
同义词：petroleum, crude oil, crude, rock oil, fossil oil
An oil is any neutral, nonpolar chemical substance, that is a viscous liquid at ambient temperatures, and is immiscible with water but soluble in alcohols or ethers. Oils have a high carbon and hydrogen content and are usually flammable and slippery.