(pl.OK's, O.K.'s) 同意，许可，签认；阅讫，查讫(等)。 He put his OK on the shipment. 他在装运的货物上写上“查讫”二字。vt.
(O.K.'d) 签上 O.K. 〔表示较好等〕；(签上 O.K.)承认，同意；批准；核准。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He put his ok on the shipment .
- We have got the ok from the council at last .
- Ok . let us go to the lacquer-ware counter .
- Cameras ready ? ok , shoot !
- Ok . i will settle with you later .
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition; "an all-right movie"; "the passengers were shaken up but are all right"; "is everything all right?"; "everything''s fine"; "things are okay"; "dinner and the movies had been fine"; "another minute I''d have been fine"
同义词：all right, fine, o.k., okay, hunky-dory