- 年长的 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We will play a trick on the old abbot .
- The old man's former cronies are all dead .
- Old age has not dimmed her memory .
- We made the circuit of the old city walls .
- I want to search out an old school friend .
- skilled through long experience; "an old offender"; "the older soldiers"
- advanced in years; (`aged'' is pronounced as two syllables); "aged members of the society"; "elderly residents could remember the construction of the first skyscraper"; "senior citizen"
同义词：aged, elderly, senior
- used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son; "Bill Adams, Sr."