- pleasure: n. 1.愉快，快乐，满意；愉快的事 ...
- at pleasure: 随你, 听便
- for pleasure: 为了取乐
- On pleasure education
- His expenditure on pleasure and luxuries is rather high in proportion to his income
- I hate stupid crowds . i am not on pleasure bent . i am in a grave predicament
- If we had ten lives , we might be able to afford to spend one of them merely on pleasure or in making money
- The pleasant life : this is someone who laughs a lot , and thrives on pleasures , such as eating good food . these are people who seem surrounded with contentment , pleasure and hope