- 更多例句： 下一页
- The army took the fort on the first onslaught .
- Tom stood still, rather flustered by this onslaught .
- Luckily for britain, angleton was able to protect us from the onslaught .
- "oh, shut up! "replied aileen, irritated greatly for the moment by this onslaught .
- The irresistible onslaught of the pla sent the enemy scattering in demoralized panic-stricken groups ...
- (military) an offensive against an enemy (using weapons); "the attack began at dawn"
同义词：attack, onset, onrush
- the rapid and continuous delivery of linguistic communication (spoken or written); "a barrage of questions"; "a bombardment of mail complaining about his mistake"
同义词：barrage, bombardment, outpouring
- a sudden and severe onset of trouble