〔戏谑语〕想，认为，以为〔常用opine that...〕；发表意见。 I opine that it will rain before night. 我想天黑以前要下雨的。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I opine that it will rain before night .
- A participant opined that there should be representatives of the middle class
- A participant opined that corporate voting should be replaced by individual voting
- This sort of supper should be served anyhow if it was to be funny , he opined
- A participant opined that legislative council members should not have foreign nationalities
- expect, believe, or suppose; "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"; "I thought to find her in a bad state"; "he didn''t think to find her in the kitchen"; "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
同义词：think, suppose, imagine, reckon, guess
- express one''s opinion openly and without fear or hesitation; "John spoke up at the meeting"
同义词：speak up, speak out, animadvert, sound off
Opine biosynthesis is catalyzed by specific enzymes encoded by genes contained in a small segment of DNA (known as the T-DNA, for 'transfer DNA'), which is part of the Ti plasmid, inserted by the bacterium into the plant genome. The opines are used by the bacterium as an important source of nitrogen and energy.