选择，取舍，选择权，选择自由；可选择的东西；【商业】(在契约有效期可附加一定贴水的)选择买卖的特权。 imprisonment without the option of a fine 不能用罚款代替的禁锢刑。 There are three options in our college. 我们大学里有三种选科。 at one's option 任意，随意。 have no option but to (do) ...除…外别无办法，只好。 leave+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Thus he would have had a deadly option .
- You have an option on a piece of land .
- There are three options in our college .
- There were not many options open to him .
- I pondered his options .
- the act of choosing or selecting; "your choice of colors was unfortunate"; "you can take your pick"
同义词：choice, selection, pick
- one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen; "what option did I have?"; "there no other alternative"; "my only choice is to refuse"
- the right to buy or sell property at an agreed price; the right is purchased and if it is not exercised by a stated date the money is forfeited