- original: adj. 1.原始的，固有的，本来的 ...
- insurer: n. 承保人；保险公司。
- abandonment to insurer: 委付
- The condition that original insurer obtains the surplus subsidy is that he must offer part of his business to reinsurancer
- There is a danger that risks may be passed from hand to hand and end up with unreliable companies , or even inadvertently back in the hands of the original insurer
- Financial reinsurance is a kind of new way that an original insurer carries on the financial administration , the insurance derivative products of catastrophe are new method that an original insurer shifts the catastrophe risk
- The reinsurer gets back the surplus subsidy through the business offered by the original insurer and his higher profit of investment the article has discussed some relevant models of reinsurance premium of the financial affairs
- In the country where the solvency supervise is the main aspect of insurance supervise financial reinsurance develops better . for not influencing the insurance supervising department and credit rating department grading to the original insurer because of worsenning in financial situation for the moment , he gets the surplus subsidy reinsurance through financial reinsurance and improves the financial situation