- on their own: 大学生轶事
- own to: 承认
- own label (own brand): 自有品牌
- My own work follows this approach .
- Lord was right about his own record .
- I always had my own odd sense of this .
- I wish she had been of my own station .
- By the way , do you do your own laundry ?
- have ownership or possession of; "He owns three houses in Florida"; "How many cars does she have?"
- belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself); preceded by a possessive; "for your own use"; "do your own thing"; "she makes her own clothes"; "`ain'' is Scottish"