- 更多例句： 下一页
- He padded to the bathroom for a shower .
- The rocket lifted off from its launching pad .
- Uncle harold padded out of the room .
- She got up, fetched a writing pad and pen .
- Stationer : i have not any small pads .
- the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal''s foot or of a human''s finger
- temporary living quarters
同义词：diggings, digs, domiciliation, lodgings
- a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched
同义词：launching pad, launchpad, launch pad, launch area
- a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort
- a block of absorbent material saturated with ink; used to transfer ink evenly to a rubber stamp
同义词：inkpad, inking pad, stamp pad
- the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily)
- a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
同义词：pad of paper, tablet
- add padding to; "pad the seat of the chair"
- add details to
同义词：embroider, lard, embellish, aggrandize, aggrandise, blow up, dramatize, dramatise
- line or stuff with soft material; "pad a bra"
- walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud; "Mules plodded in a circle around a grindstone"
同义词：slog, footslog, plod, trudge, tramp