- 更多例句： 下一页
- We opened a white pagoda to the port .
- The pagoda is reflected upside down in the water ..
- The ancient pagoda is undergoing repairs .
- The wild goose pagoda was dimly visible .
- The lofty pagoda stands like a giant at the top of the mountain .
- an Asian temple; usually a pyramidal tower with an upward curving roof
A pagoda is the general term in the English language for a tiered tower, built in the traditions originating in historic East Asia or with respect to those traditions, with multiple eaves common in Nepal, India, China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Burma and other parts of Asia. Some pagodas are used as Taoist houses of worship.