1.平行的；并行的 (to; with); 【电学】并联的。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He proved the existence of parallel lines .
- The accuracy of the parallel increased .
- Lines of equal latitude are called parallels .
- It is inappropriate to draw such a parallel .
- It has some parallels to our own day .
- being everywhere equidistant and not intersecting; "parallel lines never converge"; "concentric circles are parallel"; "dancers in two parallel rows"
- of or relating to the simultaneous performance of multiple operations; "parallel processing"
- make or place parallel to something; "They paralleled the ditch to the highway"
- be parallel to; "Their roles are paralleled by ours"
- duplicate or match; "The polished surface twinned his face and chest in reverse"
- something having the property of being analogous to something else
- an imaginary line around the Earth parallel to the equator
同义词：latitude, line of latitude, parallel of latitude
- (mathematics) one of a set of parallel geometric figures (parallel lines or planes); "parallels never meet"