- passive: adj. (opp. active) ...
- resistance: n. 1.抵抗，反抗，抗拒，抵御；敌 ...
- passive earth resistance: 被动土抗力
- They mounted a campaign of passive resistance against the occupiers
- Most of those who did not move offered only passive resistance , but some fighting broke out
- He studied theology in school and , while still a college student , became fascinated with mahatma ghandi ' s philosophy of passive resistance
- Munich , 1943 . as hitler wages a devastating war in europe , a group of young people , mostly university students , resorts to passive resistance as the only effective way to cripple the nazis and their inhuman war machine
- First , passive resistance network was selected as direct current biasing network , which offered direct voltage for base through the resistance voltage divider composed of two resistances , among them the upper resistance connected from the dc to base , the lower resistance connected from the base to ground . the collector connected with dc directly
- peaceful resistance to a government by fasting or refusing to cooperate
同义词：nonviolent resistance, nonviolence