- 更多例句： 下一页
- They have pasted up a notice on the wall .
- Mix the butter and sugar to a smooth paste .
- Let us have some soybean paste and sliced leeks .
- Mix the flour and water into a smooth paste .
- These plows aid in paste mix agitation .
- a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes
- an adhesive made from water and flour or starch; used on paper and paperboard
- any mixture of a soft and malleable consistency
- a hard, brilliant lead glass that is used in making artificial jewelry
- join or attach with or as if with glue; "paste the sign on the wall"; "cut and paste the sentence in the text"
- cover the surface of; "paste the wall with burlap"
- hit with the fists; "He pasted his opponent"