- 更多例句： 下一页
- A pasty yellow juice instead of a clear one can be squeezed from strobil .
- I ' d be wearing shredded purple jeans and pasties
- Mommy , i ate all my cereal and patsy didn ' t
- Sampling of pasty and solid petroleum products
- I ' ve got more than pasty , ’ annie argued
- (usually used in the plural) one of a pair of adhesive patches worn to cover the nipples of exotic dancers and striptease performers
- small meat pie or turnover
A pasty (, ), (sometimes known in Britain as a Cornish pasty, and in the United States as a pastie or British pasty) is a baked pastry, a traditional variety of which is particularly associated with Cornwall, the westernmost county in England. It is made by placing uncooked filling typically of meat and vegetables, without meat in vegetarian versions, on a flat pastry circle and folding it to wrap the filling, crimping the edge to form a seal.