[ 'pætən ]发音: 用"pattern"造句
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Patterns of activity differ between species .
- The bank officer fits this pattern .
- Her ideas are patterned on trotsky's .
- His speech followed the usual pattern .
- I do not like the pattern of his new suit .
- a customary way of operation or behavior; "it is their practice to give annual raises"; "they changed their dietary pattern"
- a decorative or artistic work; "the coach had a design on the doors"
- something regarded as a normative example; "the convention of not naming the main character"; "violence is the rule not the exception"; "his formula for impressing visitors"
同义词：convention, normal, rule, formula
- something intended as a guide for making something else; "a blueprint for a house"; "a pattern for a skirt"
- a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- a model considered worthy of imitation; "the American constitution has provided a pattern for many republics"
- graphical representation (in polar or Cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle
同义词：radiation pattern, radiation diagram
- the path that is prescribed for an airplane that is preparing to land at an airport; "the traffic patterns around O''Hare are very crowded"; "they stayed in the pattern until the fog lifted"
同义词：traffic pattern, approach pattern
- plan or create according to a model or models
- form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before"
A pattern, apart from the term's use to mean "Template", is a discernible regularity in the world or in a manmade design. As such, the elements of a pattern repeat in a predictable manner.