2.和好，和睦；〔常 P-〕媾和，讲和；媾和条约，和约 (＝treaty of peace)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We made concessions for the sake of peace .
- As a matter of fact, the town was at peace .
- The desirability of peace needs no affirmation .
- He declared his profound longing for peace .
- One can sense the people yearning for peace .
- a treaty to cease hostilities; "peace came on November 11th"
同义词：peace treaty, pacification
- the absence of mental stress or anxiety
同义词：peacefulness, peace of mind, repose, serenity, heartsease, ataraxis
- harmonious relations; freedom from disputes; "the roommates lived in peace together"
- the state prevailing during the absence of war
- the general security of public places; "he was arrested for disturbing the peace"
Peace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of violent, conflict behaviours and the freedom from fear of violence. Commonly understood as the absence of hostility, peace also suggests the existence of healthy or newly healed interpersonal or international relationships, prosperity in matters of social or economic welfare, the establishment of equality, and a working political order that serves the true interests of all.